Wednesday, September 14, 2011

108 and days to go...(but whos counting)

Ok I am and believe me I AM going to party like it's 1999 come New years...next year has GOT to be better!!

Yesterday I went to visit my son the cemetery had called the marker was FINALLY installed (pic below) It was sad and sweet all at the same time.
It is the only thing we ever get to "buy" for him :(

Also yesterday my Moms life long (since kids) good friend passed away. She had a long and tiresome battle with Kidney disease. I know my mom is heartbroken :(

Monday I went for my 3M post delivery check-up. All went well I said I guess I see you for the yearly and she said "yes but I hope to see you sooner" with a smile. So to me that was the "all clear" to try again. Which we will be doing here SOON!
I would be lying if I didnt say I am scared SHITLESS, since genetics told us it could very well happen again.
I am not sure if I posted in the last updates but Good Sam had "accidentally" threw out the cord blood my OB had collected for Childrens Genetics. The woman we were meeting with had called just a dew days after our last appt to tell us.
Well apparently no one had informed my OB and the look on her face was shock, disappointment and anger i could see it, and I KNOW how she felt :(
I said maybe we were meant to never have 100% answers. She replied (with a smile)"ya know and if I know you, the answers wouldnt have mattered you were trying again 100% right?" and yes she is right :)


So far Kayla is doing "OK" in Kindergarten. We are having some stay seated issues with the bus so pray she doesnt get kicked off lol

I had so much more to say but i forgot now. I really need to update more but sometimes i just dont have the energy.






This one shows the vase which we went ahead and ordered too

2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful. You now have a nice place to visit your son. Love you all. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete