Monday, March 14, 2011

Midday update

I thought id take a minute to update on how the day is goings so far.
MRI at 7went ok. It was literally Uncomfortable. I was in there for about an hr an 20mins. They had to get 3 extra sets of pictures I guess he wasn't cooperating..which is power for the course. He has decided to make this whole thing difficult :)

The u/s was interesting. I got to meet Dr Hobly she will be part of the team from the fetal care center. She said she didn't want to speak to much b/c she didn't get to review the MRI yet so she likes to have all info possible before speaking.
The bulg appears to be the same size (approx 3cm) while his head did grow. So hopefully that is a good sign.
He was sucking his thumb during the u/s it was soooo adorable.
Again as he said everything else looks good it seems to be an isolated abnormality. His heart was a strong 152 bph

Thats all I got for now big meeting at 5......

No comments:

Post a Comment