Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my thoughts!!

First like Chris I want to take a minute to say how completely overwhelmed and blessed I feel for all of the support and prayers.

Chris pretty much explained everything, well i might add. I dont know how he did that i just couldnt find the words. There was one more concern he forgot to mention that my amnio fluid is right on the boarder line of be considered low.

Like Chris said even tho the news was gut wrenching we havent changed our mind to continue and take each day at a time. I could NEVER live with not knowing.
I understand that he might not make it. I know this probably sounds crazy but even if he gets here and only lives 5mins at least I can hold him and let him know that mommy and daddy LOVES him more than ANYTHING and we NEVER STOPPED fighting for you!!

I will keep the blog updated with any Dr appts or milestones, thoughts or concerns.
Basically anything that needs to be shared.

again thank you everyone for you love and concern

~tonya

2 comments:

  1. My heart is with you guys! You're such a great person and a great mom. This baby boy is lucky to have you and Chris as his parents, no matter for how long.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a strong person! There is no doubt that your baby boy is loved. Thoughts and prayers are coming to you!
    Heather Magliano

    ReplyDelete