Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF....and a NAME it is!!

TGIF one day at a time has become four days and that is a good feeling.
Everyday I pray for another day and am ever so thankful when I receive it.

One of the moms from an encephalocele group i joined had her son Cooper and he is not only adorable but HEALTHY.. CONGRATS HALEE so happy for you guys!!!
It helps give us just a little bit of hope too :)

Chris and I have done a lot of soul searching and deep conversations.
One of the conversations was the name. We decided that the one I had googled the Monday night of the 20wk U/S when we found out Corbin Matthew which means
rare , gift from god.
Everyone kept telling how "rare" this is and to us its still a gift from god.

I took Kayla to the store today so she could pick out a hospital outfit for when he comes...when ever that may be. I want to be ready. It was a cute little layette with bear booties, and a cute hat.
We still have not told her anything is wrong we are still not 100% sure how or WHAT to tell her.

That's all I have for now I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Love you, chickie - you are a fighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful name. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that-very cute. (Dylan's middle name is Matthew,for he was a long awaited miracle).I am sure it is nice to have something to call him!

    Praying for you Corbin Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the name. Corbin is so loved already and so blessed to have you & Chris and the rest of your family fighting for him, praying for him, loving him.
    Corbin Matthew Soldano is definitely a name you can scream out the back door!

    Take care of yourself and take it a moment at a time.
    Love you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corbin Matthew is a very strong name for a very special baby. I love it!!!

    Prayers
    Keep the faith
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Corbin Matthew! It's such a strong name - and we all know now how strong all the Soldanos are!

    ReplyDelete