Monday, March 28, 2011

weekly ultrasound time

Hi all first off sorry it tool me til this evening to make a post I know a lot of you have been wondering ....EVERYTHING IS OK :)


Ultrasound about the same as last week.
His head grew a little again (now measuring 21wks) and the sac again appears to be the same size. There is no fluid build up in the ventricles.
Heartbeat was still strong at 152.
He was drinking then all of a sudden (like clockwork) he started sucking his had it was so cute b/c she had the image enlarged so we saw it clearly.

She asked today if we actually got to see the MRI pictures with the lower kidney. I said yes why she said was it low? I said oh yea it was. She then said huh? I see that in the report but I dont see it here now then she showed us how they look like they are right next to each other so.... maybe just maybe?? hmmmm

The amniotic fluid is still low so that is a concern I am not 100% sure what that means but I think it could be a risk for early labor :(


It was a emotional week for me this week. I dont know why but I found myself depressed a lot. I was even wondering around in the baby section at Walmart one day crying. I see pregnant women who look so happy and I hate them :(
I got to thinking, a lot of our friends and family that have kids obviously know I am pregnant what are they gonna tell their kids if I am no longer pregnant but there is no baby :( We havent even told our own kid yet.

One day at a time is now 2wks down....

6 comments:

  1. You're doing good. Just keep hanging in there and don't worry about what people are going to tell their kids, etc. You know how kids are: Very flexible. You tell them one thing one day and they forget it the next. Just worry about yourselves. You are bound to have some bad and depressing days and some very mixed emotions. Everyone is in your end of the ball court and rooting and praying for you all. thanks for posting. Love you all, Auntie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the right attitude - one day at a time, chickie. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya & Chris I think this all sounds positive!! Of course you are depressed,who wouldn't be.We are all praying that Korbin comes out kicking and screaming and proving all these tests and Dr's wrong.I believe in God's miracles and I am sure praying for your miracle.All you need to worry about right now is YOU and your family and as for Kayla, you will know when the time is right to tell her and you will handle it as the awesome Parents you are. Hang in there!!! I love you all

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no easy way to go about any of this!! Everyday that you wake up and you are caring for the child in your body and the child on Earth you are doing the best thing for all of you! You are in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Korbin being a mixture of a Luckett and Soldano you know he is going to be fighting hard to prove those doctors wrong! He has captured our hearts already and we haven't even met him yet. We will continue to be positive, hopeful supporters and will never give up our belief in miracles. Just focus on taking care of yourself. Family and friends will be there to help you with the rest. Love Mandy and Eric

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are praying for you. I can't imagine how much of an emotional rollercoaster you are on. Wish I could give you a great big hug right now.

    ReplyDelete