Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And this weeks ultrasound ..

Sorry to keep some of you waiting or worried it was really just the same
He is stable good heart beat no extra fluid build up in the body.
And the amniotic fluid level was 2.3 ..so it went up just slightly.

No growth measurements she only does those every 2wks.

Chris and I did get a copy of our MRI report and images to go over again (since that appt seems like a blur) I am having a hard time finding the picture which displayed the kidney abnormality I "may" post a picture here that shows the cele sac i know some of you are interested in that.

I decided to try and go back to work on Tues I went for about 6-7hrs, then today for the same. I think it was a bit too much as my body is responding by being very sore and weak. So I will probably try bed rest again.

Thats about it for now!!

thanks again for all your support and prayers Dinners, house cleaning, helping with Kayla.. i have no clue how I will ever be able to Thank or repay everyone for all they have done for us and the journey is still very very long..

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for letting us know. I was about to give you 2 a call but if you was resting I didn't want to bother you. Thanks for the update.

    Your Friends Doyle & Nancy Higgins

    ReplyDelete