Tuesday, April 5, 2011

more details on fluid ..

so as i said yesterday my level is now a 2.5. It was 5 last week. It was explained to be 5-8 is "normal" and safe...so 2.5 is potentially lethal :(

This is what i have read about amniotic fluid for those of you who dont understand
here is a good read for info-
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/lowamnioticfluidoligohydramnios.htm




I am trying to be on strict bed rest for the next few days with lots of fluids

I go back on Thur for a re check of fluids so again its the game of waiting
still not giving up hope and faith

3 comments:

  1. As always, praying! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep drinking like a fish! I had low fluid levels with Zoe. The doc threatened to put me on an IV to help boost it. Has that been presented as an option for you?

    Thinking good thoughts as always. <3

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing this has more to do with his Kidney issues than his Encephlacele? Oddly enough a problem with Anencephaly was too much fluid...I will keep you both in my prayers and pray you fill up by Thursday and get some great news!

    ReplyDelete